Sunday, March 6, 2011

on Maybeline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.

I found my Holy Grail Eye liner! Affordable and great. Going to stock up on this product.

Backstory - I like gel eyeliner above the other types. For the longest time I was a Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner fan and I love the brush too. Caveat – although the brush makes a great ‘line’ it is of poor quality it will start to break apart after couple of years. I have also tried Stila smudge pots (which I used as a liner).

This products for HALF OF THE PRICE does a better job than the above two products. I find Bobbi Brown drying and doesn’t last long somewhere after lunch I can see half of my liner disappearing. Stila on the other hand is very dry and if you’re not fast it is a pain getting the liner on. It flakes too. This product does none of those, it remains smooth during the application and last a nice 8-9 hours. I have to say that Bobbi Brown eyeliner has a brownish tone to it and Stila is jet back, however this product has a slightly blue undertone to it. It doesn’t bother me much but just so you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment